Fundraising and the 3 Cs of Successful Business
Tajiri Brackens is a Texas native currently residing in Houston, Texas.
She obtained her Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Texas Southern University. Tiger Pride!!! She continued her education at the University of Charleston, West Virginia. She earned her Master of Science in Strategic Leadership.
Tajiri Brackens is a businesswoman extraordinaire! She’s built an impressive business resume that reads like a Who’s Who of Business Rock Stars:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Texas Southern University
- Master of Science degree in Strategic Leadership from the University of Charleston-West Virginia
- Author of the soon to debut book, Grow Through The Pain
- CEO of Heritage Leadership Consulting
- Mary Kay Cosmetics, Director
- Corporate Travel Counselor (for Exxon, Ernst &Young, Johnson & Johnson, to name a few)
- Volunteer Fundraising Chair for the Buffalo Soldiers Association of the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York
- Podcaster – Stand In Your Power
Her leadership training skills have made, Ms. Brackens a much sought after coach, trainer and business consultant. There’s no doubt she delivers…and with excellence!
Tajiri’s talk, THE THREE C’S OF SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES is filled with her knowledge, expertise and success in the business world—all designed to transform each listener and their business into a force with which to be reckoned! If you want to be a business Rock Star, Ms. Tajiri Brackens is the go-to person!
Read her article in the BMWOC Mag May Issue Women of Influence Special Edition
Download her speaker sheet: [download id=”5900″]
Listen to her 2017 BMWOC podcast interview: http://alstntec.com/health-wellness-beauty-within/